Are you having issues with your account or game play? Please try these suggestions:
- Help, I'm trying to download Nitto 1320 Legends and my anti-virus program is saying it's a Trojan!
- Rest assured that Nitto 1320 Legends is not a Trojan. However if you are experiencing this problem, you can download the full version of the client.
- Why am I getting invalids when I race against other people?
- Nitto 1320 Legends has many layers of unique coding to decipher whether or not users are using cheat programs or finding a way to “glitch” the game to achieve faster times or more consistent times through programs that do the racing for them. In preventing that, there is cheat prevention code that has been programmed into the game. If you are in fact not cheating and receiving invalids while racing against other people, we advise you to turn down your graphics and ensure that you have no unnecessary programs running in the background of your computer. It is also advised that you run a virus scan and a spyware check to ensure that your computer is free from all spyware, malware and viruses. If there is something hindering the performance of your game, then you will receive invalids in Nitto 1320 Legends. You can also post on the forum with your computer specs and we can offer some recommendations to you.
- I purchased points and/or a membership and it’s gone!
- Your account has been flagged by our merchant services for credit card fraud. There could be several reasons for this: you used a different credit card than your previous purchases, your information looks false, you used someone else’s credit card to purchase, etc. Do not allow others to purchase memberships or points for you if you are not an authorized member on the credit card or account. If you are indeed the owner of the credit card and feel that your voided order is not correct please contact our customer support or please post on the forums with an address to Administrator: GTfreek. We will answer you promptly. Please note that all voided orders will be refunded to the credit card that was charged. No funds will be deducted.
- Help! I logged out of the game because it was laggy, I got disconnected, etc. and when I came back on all my cars were gone and I was back in Toreno!
- This has absolutely nothing to do with the actual game. Chances are your account got hacked. We recommend that when you create your account to use a very strong password. The word ‘password’ or your actual user name does not classify as a strong password. Use something that is not easily guessable. We also recommend that you do not accept “free accounts” from other members, or trust anyone with your account information. Lastly, do not trust any of the websites other than www.nittolegends.com with your Nitto 1320 Legends account information. We have traced that 8/10 accounts that claim to have been hacked had deposited their information on various “cheat” websites that promises to put money into your account. We do not support those that want to cheat, and if you choose to give your information to those websites then it is your fault for losing access to your account and all of its contents. Secure your account, use a strong password and do not give the information out to anybody. Do not use the same login name and password on Nitto 1320 Legends related websites and/or forums.
- I got scammed out of my car or money! The user won’t answer my messages and I have proof that he stole my car.
- We can’t do anything about it. We have implemented a Used Car Lot feature in the game for a reason. Please use it if you plan on selling a car or doing any trades. Use your discretion if you choose to do something outside of the Used Car Lot. We will not support it in any way, shape or form. We cannot give you back your virtual money, cars or parts if you were scammed. If you cannot 100% trust someone for a deal, don’t do it. If you want a particular part from somebody, make them trade you a car with the part and you give them a stock car with money after the transaction has gone through. Do what you need to do with the Used Car Lot to ensure a safe trade. Again, we will not support if you were scammed. We are trying our best to implement features to minimize it.
- I posted a car on the Used Car Lot and it was a private, password protected auction and someone else got it!
- DO NOT USE A WEAK PASSWORD. We have checked into the initial reports of these and the passwords are extremely weak on the private auctions. There is a reason to input a password, don’t use something that is easily guessable such as ‘123’ or even just ‘1’. We cannot support you if you are using a weak password that anyone can easily guess.