The map is the main navigation for 1320 Legends. The default view is of all cities.
The map view is customized for each player. You see where you live, where you can shop, what’s for sale that you can afford, as well as the race tracks, dealerships, team headquarters, and other shopping areas.
- The red compass icon is the back one step button, or back to map button. No matter where you are in the game, you can click this button, and it will take you back a step, and eventually back to the default map view.
- Home - This icon shows your where your home is. It can be in any of the four neighborhoods. Click on this button will take you to your home.
- Race Track - When your ready to race or just feel like checking out the competition, this is where it all happens. Click this button to go to the race track.
- Shop - Here you find parts, repair service, dyno, paint, and license and registration. If you need to fix up your car, you’ll need to visit a shop. There’s one in every neighborhood.
- Dealership - Need a new car? Looking to trade one in? The dealership is where you go when you are looking for a new ride. Different neighborhoods have different inventory so make sure you look around.
- For Sale - A for sale sign in red indicates a new home for sale in the next neighborhood. Click this button when you’re ready to move on up.
- Home Downgrade - A for sale sign in black is a home in a neighborhood lower than the one you are currently living in. If the rent is getting too steep for you, you might consider giving this a click and moving back.
- Team HQ - Once you become part of a team you will be able to join your team in their head quarters by clicking this button. This icon will only become active once you are on a team.