Go Back   Nitto 1320 Legends Community > Nitto 1320 Legends Car Forums > Car Brands > Acura/Honda
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2008, 07:42 AM   #1
Advechie
Basic Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 26
Exclamation Need help with ratios

Hey!
I need some help getting ratios for 2 or 3 gears.
Im using C1.
Im very noobie for these stuffs so ill put what i get.

Without controller i get:
Max 147.83 HP :@ 7900 RPM
Max 115.9 FT-LBS @ 5900 RPM

With controller:
Middle Dot (Orange one): Max 148.57 HP @ 7900 RPM
Max 116.48 FT-LBS @ 5900 RPM

First Dot (Red One): Max 162.02 HP @ 7900 RPM
Max 127.02 FT-LBS @ 5900 RPM

Last Dot (Green One): Max 147.38 HP @ 7900 RPM
Max 115.55 FT-LBS @ 7900 RPM


I hope this is enough. I had tryied in the first and last dot with many ratios, and i havent got any ED. Also i had test 1 gear ratios and no luck at all =/.

I hope someone can help me out. Im fast at learning so feel free for advices.

Thx in advance.
Advechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 09:26 AM   #2
SCRTW34P0N
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Vista =)
Posts: 2,997
Send a message via AIM to SCRTW34P0N Send a message via MSN to SCRTW34P0N
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advechie View Post
Hey!
I need some help getting ratios for 2 or 3 gears.
Im using C1.
Im very noobie for these stuffs so ill put what i get.

Without controller i get:
Max 147.83 HP :@ 7900 RPM
Max 115.9 FT-LBS @ 5900 RPM

With controller:
Middle Dot (Orange one): Max 148.57 HP @ 7900 RPM
Max 116.48 FT-LBS @ 5900 RPM

First Dot (Red One): Max 162.02 HP @ 7900 RPM
Max 127.02 FT-LBS @ 5900 RPM

Last Dot (Green One): Max 147.38 HP @ 7900 RPM
Max 115.55 FT-LBS @ 7900 RPM


I hope this is enough. I had tryied in the first and last dot with many ratios, and i havent got any ED. Also i had test 1 gear ratios and no luck at all =/.

I hope someone can help me out. Im fast at learning so feel free for advices.

Thx in advance.

Well... you gave to much information and not only did you give to much, you didn't give what was needed.

A/F Controller doesn't matter what it is set at. If you are looking for ratios, you need to put your Rim Size and how many gears you want.
SCRTW34P0N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 12:15 PM   #3
Advechie
Basic Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 26
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRTW34P0N View Post
Well... you gave to much information and not only did you give to much, you didn't give what was needed.

A/F Controller doesn't matter what it is set at. If you are looking for ratios, you need to put your Rim Size and how many gears you want.
Oh lol =/
Well Im using Slicks and 20"

About gears, i heard 3 gears ratios r good ones.
But i dont mind how many gears. Just need a good ones.

The last ones i had tryied reach DI from 0.000 to 0.030 away off.
Advechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 12:48 PM   #4
SCRTW34P0N
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Vista =)
Posts: 2,997
Send a message via AIM to SCRTW34P0N Send a message via MSN to SCRTW34P0N
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advechie View Post
Oh lol =/
Well Im using Slicks and 20"

About gears, i heard 3 gears ratios r good ones.
But i dont mind how many gears. Just need a good ones.

The last ones i had tryied reach DI from 0.000 to 0.030 away off.
Consistency isn't with ratios.. it's the computer and you as the driver.


2.900
2.690
2.190
1.780
1.400
0.000
-3.448
SCRTW34P0N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 12:52 PM   #5
Advechie
Basic Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 26
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRTW34P0N View Post
Consistency isn't with ratios.. it's the computer and you as the driver.


2.900
2.690
2.190
1.780
1.400
0.000
-3.448
Thx for the help, ill try out.
Advechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.