Go Back   Nitto 1320 Legends Community > Nitto 1320 Legends General Forums > Racers Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-02-2008, 10:34 AM   #1
STR33T DR1FT3R
Basic Member

Send a message via ICQ to STR33T DR1FT3R Send a message via AIM to STR33T DR1FT3R Send a message via MSN to STR33T DR1FT3R Send a message via Yahoo to STR33T DR1FT3R
Default How To Post An Image...

Posting an image on the forums is straight forward and simple...

Follow these steps to take an image of your screen without having to use a webcam...

1. Press PrtScSysRq (Print Screen) on your keyboard.

2. Open up Paint by going to Start > All Programs > Accessories > Paint (You can also use any other image program)

3. Press Ctrl +V or you can right click and click on "Paste"

4. You will now see an image of your screen on paint (Snapshot of what you took).

5. Edit it and/or save it by going to File > Save As

To post on the forums you will need a direct link. The way to get a direct link is to upload to a website. The best two image hosts are Photobucket and Image Shack.

Photobucket is quite easy to use, I'd prefer Photobucket more than Imageshack. On Photobucket, to upload an image you have to register, once you have, either make an album or use an existing one. Then, upload an image, use tags if you want but it won't be necessary. Once it's uploaded, you will have 4 links, one is for Sharing, one is for IM, one is a direct link and the other has [IMG] tags on it.

Direct link should look like this...

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k...FT3R/Lilac.jpg

Now, to make it into an image, add [IMG] tags on either side by putting [IMG] on the left and [/IMG] on the right.

This will be the outcome...

On Imageshack, it's just a matter of browsing and uploading, again, do the same with the Direct link.

Remember, on Photobucket/Imageshack, there is an option where the IMG tags are already applied, select that to make it easier other wise, use the direct link and do it manually.

If you would just like to take a snapshot of the screen that is active, press Print Screen + Alt and hold them together...
STR33T DR1FT3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 10:45 AM   #2
Lone Wolf
Basic Member

Arrow Nice Post [Once Again]

I Like This Post [I Really Do]

My Only Problem Is That Element Breaks Made Almost The Exact Same Thread

I Tried To Keep It Stickied But Others On The Forum Seem To Think That It Did Not Need To Be

Guess We Will See If Your Thread Stays Up Or Just Gets Moved To The Back Like Element Breaks Thread Did
Lone Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 10:47 AM   #3
STR33T DR1FT3R
Basic Member

Send a message via ICQ to STR33T DR1FT3R Send a message via AIM to STR33T DR1FT3R Send a message via MSN to STR33T DR1FT3R Send a message via Yahoo to STR33T DR1FT3R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Wolf View Post
I Like This Post [I Really Do]

My Only Problem Is That Element Breaks Made Almost The Exact Same Thread

I Tried To Keep It Stickied But Others On The Forum Seem To Think That It Did Not Need To Be

Guess We Will See If Your Thread Stays Up Or Just Gets Moved To The Back Like Element Breaks Thread Did
Yeah, I saw his post got off sticky status so I thought I'd re post it again.
Old 08-13-2008, 01:05 AM   #4
Mr Razer
Basic Member

I Just found out that if you hold alt + Print Screen button then it takes an ss of the the thing thats active, for e.g. if nitto is open and its selected and i press alt + prtScn then it takes a ss of nitto only

of course you still copy and paste it into paint/photoshop etc.
Mr Razer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 01:09 AM   #5
omar4u22
Banned

Send a message via MSN to omar4u22

OMG move this thread no need for it ! ! ! ! !

lol jokes .. great stuff Str33t Dr1ft3r, keep up the good work
omar4u22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 02:54 AM   #6
STR33T DR1FT3R
Basic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Razer View Post
I Just found out that if you hold alt + Print Screen button then it takes an ss of the the thing thats active, for e.g. if nitto is open and its selected and i press alt + prtScn then it takes a ss of nitto only

of course you still copy and paste it into paint/photoshop etc.
Yeah, I already knew that.
Old 08-15-2008, 04:30 PM   #7
Mr Razer
Basic Member

Yeah i just meant like if you wanted to add it into your post, then it would make peoples lives easier...
Mr Razer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 01:53 AM   #8
STR33T DR1FT3R
Basic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Razer View Post
Yeah i just meant like if you wanted to add it into your post, then it would make peoples lives easier...
Whose life would it make easier? No one is disabled in the community, I'm sure they can just cut the other part off.
Old 09-12-2008, 08:32 AM   #9
itz venom
Basic Member

i never knew how to do this so thanks you for the heads up, Scammers beware! Venom is on the prowl!
itz venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 09:58 PM   #10
oG QuikSilver
Basic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by STR33T DR1FT3R View Post
Whose life would it make easier? No one is disabled in the community, I'm sure they can just cut the other part off.
Oh he was trying to help you idiot. Giving you an idea to put it there also.
oG QuikSilver is offline   Reply With Quote