Go Back   Nitto 1320 Legends Community > Nitto 1320 Legends General Forums > Official BETA News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-2013, 12:03 AM   #51
SL1DE
Banned

Send a message via MSN to SL1DE

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1600 View Post
can u sto the trolling and add classic cars like the b1600 mazda
trolling? The Taurus is the American version of the modern Falcon's. They basically just added a Ford Falcon G6 EcoBoost.
SL1DE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:43 AM   #52
UNDFTDLS1
Basic Member

we already have the fifth gen.. we are only missing one generation left.. which is the 2nd gen... go camaros...

[/color]
UNDFTDLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:50 AM   #53
SL1DE
Banned

Send a message via MSN to SL1DE

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNDFTDLS1 View Post
we already have the fifth gen.. we are only missing one generation left.. which is the 2nd gen... go camaros...

The '72 Firebird is basically a 2nd gen Camaro. Like, they have the same body.
SL1DE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 06:45 AM   #54
xX MiKeY Xx
Basic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKE AIR MAX View Post
I'd run it at the strip lol.. For giggles, and also because if you have one and want some fun and a day out why not hit the strip and have a fun day, even if you get owned, racing isn't only about who's the fastest eh, just saying!

Nitto is becoming a good tuner game in terms of cars and parts and swaps, yes many things can be better but let's not cry about what they add coz the more the better, even if they don't get raced much the contrast and wider choice of cars for selection is always a great thing to have in any racing game.

This is not to say that I'm biased or trolling, but I don't see how people can complain about cars added, the only thing people should be complaining about at the moment is the servers, which desperately need updating and the amout of LE stuff making the game virtually impossible for new people to start playing and have fun when thins are ridiculously over priced in game because of the influx of all the LE garbage.

Lets just hope that the admins and development and all the nitro staff get their heads together and sit down and talk about new and faster more capable servers and invest in some ad they release V3... when will that be?

Who knows haha!

Just me and my 2 cents.. have fun racing guys, remember, it's just a game, if you want to take it so seriously and get upset then don't play, save your money and put it into a real car and go race in real life, things will progress.. Understand that things always get worse before they get better.

Amen. U've said it all ..
xX MiKeY Xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 08:04 AM   #55
iOWN
Basic Member

Quote:
I'd run it at the strip lol.. For giggles, and also because if you have one and want some fun and a day out why not hit the strip and have a fun day, even if you get owned, racing isn't only about who's the fastest eh, just saying!

Nitto is becoming a good tuner game in terms of cars and parts and swaps, yes many things can be better but let's not cry about what they add coz the more the better, even if they don't get raced much the contrast and wider choice of cars for selection is always a great thing to have in any racing game.

This is not to say that I'm biased or trolling, but I don't see how people can complain about cars added, the only thing people should be complaining about at the moment is the servers, which desperately need updating and the amout of LE stuff making the game virtually impossible for new people to start playing and have fun when thins are ridiculously over priced in game because of the influx of all the LE garbage.

Lets just hope that the admins and development and all the nitro staff get their heads together and sit down and talk about new and faster more capable servers and invest in some ad they release V3... when will that be?

Who knows haha!

Just me and my 2 cents.. have fun racing guys, remember, it's just a game, if you want to take it so seriously and get upset then don't play, save your money and put it into a real car and go race in real life, things will progress.. Understand that things always get worse before they get better.
Come on man. If you believe any of the things you just typed, either you haven't been around the game in the last 6 months, are very dillusional, or are trying way too hard for a Staff position.

There are flaws in the gameplay but we shouldn't say anything about them because they keep adding a bunch of cars? Cars that no one wants and will not be used 1 week after their release? This game is no longer about tuners. It's about who can take advantage of the system most and get away with it. This game is no longer about finding the best setups and configuring ratios. It's about uninstalling parts and using cheat programs.

Things around here have been steadily getting worse for a couple years now and I have yet to see anything start to get better. The "nitro staff" has no desire to invest anything for an upcoming version. They are going to milk nieve people such as yourself for every last penny they can get out of this bug-ridden game and then put their full focus on CarTown and other projects while the loyal players of this game are left with nothing.
iOWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 08:30 AM   #56
retro6s
Basic Member

Angry Im not even going to lie

By next week Monday-Tuesday nobody will run this car and it will be forgotten and going on the UCL for 30k-40k same story NEXT........
retro6s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:02 AM   #57
Camaro
Basic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNDFTDLS1 View Post

Just thought the COPO would make a nice Premium.. and a convertible would be cool too. Definately wouldn't mind a 2nd gen though.

and a '72 Firebird just isn't the same James.
Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:02 PM   #58
ProudPinoy
Basic Member

Talking

Quote:
Not bad nice new car..

Please add the 2013 corvette stingray!
play to much GT5 my friend??? lmao
ProudPinoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:18 PM   #59
retro6s
Basic Member

Talking you okay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirbyNOS View Post
Definitely a car you will see at the drag strip on any given day... *cough*
I think you need some medicine or a cough drop for that cough. besides you are right we race this in Germany, Americans just dont understand. -.-
retro6s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 07:00 PM   #60
DEF JAM
Basic Member

Add this car Avitron you will like.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwc39zKJtio
DEF JAM is offline   Reply With Quote