Go Back   Nitto 1320 Legends Community > Nitto 1320 Legends Help > Cheaters / Scammers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-18-2012, 10:22 PM   #1
Trail0l
Basic Member

Default How to take a screenshot, easiest way.

1. To start, go to Google and search for Puush

2. Click the top link and then choose your operating system to download Puush

3. You will be prompted to download them.

a. Using Google Chrome - Your download may save automatically and you will see a bar on the bottom of the page. If it does - skip to step 4.

If you are asked to choose a save destination - this window will pop up. I recommend saving to the desktop or to downloads.

b. If using Mozilla Firefox - You will be asked to save the file by default. Save it

4. Once successfully downloaded, it's time to install. On Chrome, when the file is finished downloading, click on the bar that appeared on the bottom of the page. This will start the install. Choose Run

a. On Firefox - after download is successful, this box will appeal. Double click the Puush Program to begin install. You should see the same install window as Chrome.

5. This Box will appear. Click Next.

Last edited by Trail0l : 12-18-2012 at 10:30 PM.
Trail0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 10:23 PM   #2
Trail0l
Basic Member

6. You will be asked where you would want to save the program. Default is in your Windows Program Files. I recommend keeping it there.

7. A Status bar will appear. At this point - you may get a pop up window asking for Administrative Permission to install it. Click Accept.

8. Soon, Puush will be installed! Congratulations.

9. Before we get into general settings - you need an Account so that all your screen shots will be saved! Go back to the Puush website (see Step 1) and click "Register"

10. Register your account with your choice of Email and pick a nice, secure, password that you WILL REMEMBER. Then go to your email and confirm the account.

11. Time to start using Puush! It will appear down in the lower, right hand corner of your screen as a white arrow (if you have moved your task bar, I think you'll know where to look)

12. Right Click that and choose Settings.

Last edited by Trail0l : 12-18-2012 at 10:26 PM.
Old 12-18-2012, 10:24 PM   #3
Trail0l
Basic Member

13. These are the settings I recommend for Puush. I use them daily with ease and efficiency. The first two tabs are what is important. Don't mind the rest.

14. A quick explanation of these settings.

Start Puush on start up - This means that when you start your computer, Puush will automatically open and be ready for use

Play Notification Sound - When you take a picture with Puush, this will enable a small bell to be rung. This is is 100% optional.

Copy Link to Clipboard - When you take a picture, they will automaticly be uploaded (will get to that in a second) and the link will instantly be available via Control+V (Paste)

Show Settings Dialog - This shows the little arrow at the bottom of the screen. (See step 11)

Capture Full Screen - This will capture the entire screen with everything on it.

Capture Current Window - This will capture what is in the currently active window - will not take a picture of the taskbar or background items.

Capture Area - This will be the one you should use the most often. This lets you choose what you take a picture of. I will explain this soon.

Upload File - This will upload a copy of your recent image to your computer.

Upload Clipboard - This will upload what is saved on Control+C (If you have a image copied, it will upload that image)

Toggle Puush Functionality - This disables and enables Puush

15. Now for actually taking a picture. Assuming you have chosen the same settings I have. Make sure Puush is open and hit Control + 1. This will turn your mouse cursor into a cross hairs. (If you ever need to exit this picture taking mode - simply hit 'escape')

16. Hold down the left mouse button and Drag this arrow in any direction - it will make a square/rectangle and this will be the area that the picture is taken.

17. When you're satisfied with the area and you want to capture the picture, let go of the mouse button. Assuming you have the same settings as I do - a bubble will appear in the lower right hand corner.

18. Great! Now, if you want to open that picture you just took in another window - Click on the bubble. You can also use Control + V and it will paste the link. Did you miss the bubble though? That's okay because you can right click the Puush icon in the lower left (See step 11) and you have access to your recent images and your account.

Last edited by Trail0l : 12-18-2012 at 10:27 PM.
Old 12-19-2012, 01:16 AM   #4
SLRrazor
Basic Member

PrntScr works good enough for me.
SLRrazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 04:19 AM   #5
xtremedarkness
Guide

Send a message via Skype™ to xtremedarkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLRrazor View Post
PrntScr works good enough for me.
made my night sir lol
xtremedarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 04:57 AM   #6
burkhardtsYT
Premium Member

i usually go with Print Screen/paint/tinypic or Photobucket. I do think i will give this a try though...least favorite part of doing screenshots is everything after pressing the print screen button lol.
burkhardtsYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 04:58 AM   #7
DEVIN305
Basic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremedarkness View Post
made my night sir lol
same here lmfao
DEVIN305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:35 AM   #8
Mitt Romney
Unconfirmed

Windows 7 has this....its called the "snipping tool"
Mitt Romney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:57 AM   #9
The Fast Dude
Basic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitt Romney View Post
Windows 7 has this....its called the "snipping tool"
just about to say that.
The Fast Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:48 AM   #10
Azamat Bagatov
Basic Member

That's good for windows 7. How about people who don't have windows 7? Also the snipping tool doesn't upload it instantly to an online gallery so you don't have to go to any external site to upload pictures.

I also left out that you can puush files/pictures already on your pc with a right click.
Azamat Bagatov is offline   Reply With Quote