Go Back   Nitto 1320 Legends Community > Nitto 1320 Legends Car Forums > Car Brands > Mitsubishi
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Did You Like This Setup?
It's a good setup 26 72.22%
It's a bad setup 3 8.33%
It's aight setup 7 19.44%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2010, 12:31 PM   #201
Johnny Laboriel
Basic Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 368
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedrothebully View Post
HERE IS ONE OF THE BEST SETUP FOR THE EVO
BUT PPL DONT UNDERSTAND THAT
YOU WILL HIT 7.5S WIT GOOD SHIFT
SAME AS THE OTHER SETUP I POSTED THIS ONE U ONLY TO
PUT THE OIL ONCE AND ONLY ONCE

THE PARTS ARE GONNA BE IN ODER FROM TOP TO BUTTOM

TORENO PARTS:
M Tune Billet Motor Mounts
Factory 21 Sway Bar Set
Skoei SportTune Oil Cooler Kit
Yukomi Turbine Tube
Takayami Turbo Exhaust Manifold
Royal Purple Synthetic Lubricant Package


NEWBURGE PARTS:
L2 Lightweight Coilover System
TRM Carbon Fiber Battery
DaBest XR Boost Controller (YOU DONT REALLY NEED)
Kosen 8.5mm Spark Plug Cables
Blowfish FI Elite Series Camshafts
J-Tech Race Oil Pump
Power Works Nagoya Front Bumper (POINTS)
Downside Racing Carbon Fiber Hood
X Motorsports Precision Headlights
Power Works Nagoya Rear Bumper (POINTS)
Aerosthetic Hi-flow Side Scoops
Rival Auto Side Skirts (POINTS)
X Motorsports X-Force Wing
Tokiya Billet Fuel Rail
DaBest Speed Seat


CREEKSIDE PARTS:
MNK Racing 6 Pad Clutch Kit
DataPro ECU Chip Stage III
Formuline Air/Fuel Controller
DaBest Iridium Plugs
Skoei Pro Cam Gears
Hunter Dura-made III Connecting Rods
Niome Performance Crankshaft
Taxidy Full Race Valve Spring Kit
FireShield Racing Thermo Wrap
DaBest T51Z Turbo Piping
Tespo E-95 Fuel Pump
Takayami 1000cc Injector Set
Takayami Max Flow Air Filter
Formuline Single 10lb Carbon Fiber Bottle


VISTA HEIGHTS PARTS:
Motiv Ultra-Light Flywheel
Power Works Nagoya Performance Sleeve Block
Breeze FreeFlo Head
Tokiya Ultra Tight Seal Head Gasket
Breeze Race Series Intake Manifold
Gugem Competition Throttle Body
Kobi 8:1 Racing Pistons OR Enjin 8:1 Cpompression Pitons OR ICHI Pistons (EITHER ONE WORKS)
Taxidy Pro Valve Sets
Tokiya 120mm Open Race Pipe
Niome Pro Circuit Exhaust Muffler 4.00"
TRM RS-Ti Titanium Piping 4.25"
Blowfish B series B.O.V. (DONT REALLY NEED IT)
Breeze High Flow Intercooler
J-Tech Tech-80 45 PSI Turbo
Gugem Competition Fuel Cooler
Gasman G100 Fuel Pressure Regulator
TRM RX Intake 95mm
Formuline 200 Shot Nitrous Jets


TIRES/RIMS:
ANY 20s HRE
1320 Drag Slicks

ratios:
SET #1:
2.500
1.990
1.557
1.280
1.005
FD:3.105

SET #2:
2.500
1.974
1.550
1.240
1.003
FD:3.105


hope this get sticky
well this setup is wat im running
and my other one the no ed or stress

hope this help every1

this is better than the 757hp setup
hey bro can u please explain me how to use this evo cuz i inly hit 10s thank u
Johnny Laboriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 03:20 AM   #202
famousgilbert2
Basic Member
 
famousgilbert2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,689
Default

How come i only run 12 sec? is it because i have 18inch rimes?
famousgilbert2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 12:23 PM   #203
X eddie X
Basic Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 33
Default

i only have 738hp can the block im missing be the the 6hp i need?
X eddie X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:55 AM   #204
LIVE4PSI
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,213
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by X eddie X View Post
i only have 738hp can the block im missing be the the 6hp i need?
y0 i suggest you use these ratios
5.721 2.589 1.550 .999 .652 5.430
^^20Inch any points rims
Clutch up full rev
heres the setup:
X Motorsports Precision Headlights
Aerosthetic Hi-flow Side Scoops
OEM Control Arms
OEM Torsion Bar
M Tune Billet Motor Mounts
Factory 21 Sway Bar Set
Downside Racing Carbon Fiber Hood
L2 Lightweight Coilover System
Nitto NT05
Sparco S Light CF Seat
Graf Designs Carbon Fiber
SSR Wheels Professor SP3 20" (Gold)
Winning Front Bumper with diffuser
Winning Rear Bumper
Winning Side Skirts
Winning Kevlar Fiber Trunk
OEM Tail Lights
Royal Purple Synthetic Lubricant Package
Kosen 8.5mm Spark Plug Cables
Blowfish FI Elite Series Camshafts
Hunter Dura-made III Connecting Rods
DataPro ECU Chip Stage III
DaBest Iridium Plugs
MNK Racing 6 Pad Clutch Kit
Tespo E-95 Fuel Pump
TRM RS-Ti Titanium Piping 4.25"
Motiv Ultra-Light Flywheel
Yukomi Turbine Tube
TRM Carbon Fiber Battery
FireShield Racing Thermo Wrap
Breeze High Flow Intercooler
Gasman G100 Fuel Pressure Regulator
Takayami Max Flow Air Filter
Skoei SportTune Oil Cooler Kit
Breeze Race Series Intake Manifold
J-Tech Tech-80 45 PSI Turbo
Takayami Turbo Exhaust Manifold
Tokiya 120mm Open Race Pipe
Formuline Air/Fuel Controller
Power Works Nagoya Performance Sleeve Block
Gugem Competition Fuel Cooler
X Motorsports Xtreme Throttle
Taxidy Pro Valve Sets
X Motorsports Xtreme Cam Gears
X Motorsports Traction Control
Gasman 250 Shot Fogger
Hunter Dura-lite III Crankshaft
Enjin 8:1 Compression Pistons
Suprec ZS Fuel Rail
BigBoss Pro Series Valve Springs
Enjin Performance Oil Pump
Skoei T5 Head Gasket
Autorock Super Lightweight Axle Set
Takayami 680cc Injector Set
Mishimoto Performance Aluminum Radiator
Mishimoto Liquid Chill Coolant Additive
Royal Purple Oil Filter
Monarch Drag Muffler 4.25"
TRM RX Intake 100mm
DaBest T51Z Turbo Piping
X Motorsports Xtreme Cylinder Head
DaBest XR Boost Controller
Mishimoto Performance Low Temperature Thermostat
Formuline Air Fuel Meter
Formuline 2 Bottle Kit 40lb Carbon Fiber Bottles
4G63 (Engine)
LIVE4PSI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 06:14 PM   #205
DaniloControl
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 50
Unhappy fail

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedrothebully View Post
HERE IS ONE OF THE BEST SETUP FOR THE EVO
BUT PPL DONT UNDERSTAND THAT
YOU WILL HIT 7.5S WIT GOOD SHIFT
SAME AS THE OTHER SETUP I POSTED THIS ONE U ONLY TO
PUT THE OIL ONCE AND ONLY ONCE

THE PARTS ARE GONNA BE IN ODER FROM TOP TO BUTTOM

TORENO PARTS:
M Tune Billet Motor Mounts
Factory 21 Sway Bar Set
Skoei SportTune Oil Cooler Kit
Yukomi Turbine Tube
Takayami Turbo Exhaust Manifold
Royal Purple Synthetic Lubricant Package


NEWBURGE PARTS:
L2 Lightweight Coilover System
TRM Carbon Fiber Battery
DaBest XR Boost Controller (YOU DONT REALLY NEED)
Kosen 8.5mm Spark Plug Cables
Blowfish FI Elite Series Camshafts
J-Tech Race Oil Pump
Power Works Nagoya Front Bumper (POINTS)
Downside Racing Carbon Fiber Hood
X Motorsports Precision Headlights
Power Works Nagoya Rear Bumper (POINTS)
Aerosthetic Hi-flow Side Scoops
Rival Auto Side Skirts (POINTS)
X Motorsports X-Force Wing
Tokiya Billet Fuel Rail
DaBest Speed Seat


CREEKSIDE PARTS:
MNK Racing 6 Pad Clutch Kit
DataPro ECU Chip Stage III
Formuline Air/Fuel Controller
DaBest Iridium Plugs
Skoei Pro Cam Gears
Hunter Dura-made III Connecting Rods
Niome Performance Crankshaft
Taxidy Full Race Valve Spring Kit
FireShield Racing Thermo Wrap
DaBest T51Z Turbo Piping
Tespo E-95 Fuel Pump
Takayami 1000cc Injector Set
Takayami Max Flow Air Filter
Formuline Single 10lb Carbon Fiber Bottle


VISTA HEIGHTS PARTS:
Motiv Ultra-Light Flywheel
Power Works Nagoya Performance Sleeve Block
Breeze FreeFlo Head
Tokiya Ultra Tight Seal Head Gasket
Breeze Race Series Intake Manifold
Gugem Competition Throttle Body
Kobi 8:1 Racing Pistons OR Enjin 8:1 Cpompression Pitons OR ICHI Pistons (EITHER ONE WORKS)
Taxidy Pro Valve Sets
Tokiya 120mm Open Race Pipe
Niome Pro Circuit Exhaust Muffler 4.00"
TRM RS-Ti Titanium Piping 4.25"
Blowfish B series B.O.V. (DONT REALLY NEED IT)
Breeze High Flow Intercooler
J-Tech Tech-80 45 PSI Turbo
Gugem Competition Fuel Cooler
Gasman G100 Fuel Pressure Regulator
TRM RX Intake 95mm
Formuline 200 Shot Nitrous Jets


TIRES/RIMS:
ANY 20s HRE
1320 Drag Slicks

ratios:
SET #1:
2.500
1.990
1.557
1.280
1.005
FD:3.105

SET #2:
2.500
1.974
1.550
1.240
1.003
FD:3.105


hope this get sticky
well this setup is wat im running
and my other one the no ed or stress

hope this help every1

this is better than the 757hp setup
I tried all the pieces installed here .. I could not but he is too slow to run! What do I do?

Last edited by DaniloControl : 12-14-2011 at 06:15 PM. Reason: edit
DaniloControl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 06:51 PM   #206
ebol
Basic Member
 
ebol's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 258
Thumbs up

this is an old setup... the full rev is different.. not working anymore =p
ebol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 11:29 PM   #207
DaniloControl
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 50
Angry /???

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebol View Post
this is an old setup... the full rev is different.. not working anymore =p
What do I do now, and I spent all my credits to no car ... so I got this. aff
DaniloControl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 05:37 PM   #208
xXJG EngineerXx
Basic Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 8
Default DaniloControl

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniloControl View Post
What do I do now, and I spent all my credits to no car ... so I got this. aff
i just checked out ur evo and it dont seem to have the kit or the right tires on it also take off spoiler it will help run better i tryed this setup and yes it works
xXJG EngineerXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 02:49 AM   #209
yotapower86
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 38
Default

i get 9 sec with it it sucks
yotapower86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 02:52 AM   #210
yotapower86
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 38
Exclamation

lol it sold tho
yotapower86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.