PDA

View Full Version : ther something wrong

papi chulo 4 u
09-27-2008, 08:09 PM
How come when i race in the Practice trak
with my evo i get a 7.62 and i try to race in a room and get 8.3s with out spining.
Samething for all my cars im having alot of problems with that and i cat even race i tired deleting all my music, video games, cookies and even school work witch i was thinking alot about doing it before i did and now nittos rooms are still the same why is that and if ther another way any one can help please i need to know or my membership is a waset

papi chulo 4 u
09-27-2008, 08:28 PM
but how come nittos admis aint doing nothing?
and if i can do something *** well what can i do?

papi chulo 4 u
09-27-2008, 08:32 PM
ponit ?
amm what is that?

papi chulo 4 u
09-27-2008, 08:34 PM
dude whats a ponit????

papi chulo 4 u
09-27-2008, 08:49 PM
thats not gana help me with this. this is nittos problem and i hope they fix it

Speedy Eric
09-28-2008, 05:47 AM
How come when i race in the Practice trak
with my evo i get a 7.62 and i try to race in a room and get 8.3s with out spining.
Samething for all my cars im having alot of problems with that and i cat even race i tired deleting all my music, video games, cookies and even school work witch i was thinking alot about doing it before i did and now nittos rooms are still the same why is that and if ther another way any one can help please i need to know or my membership is a waset

it happens to all of us too , i mean you always will get amazing results every time you hit the practice track but when u race in live it wont be the same , PRACTICE TRACK = none lag but LIVE = lag