PDA

View Full Version : I quit!

Joker King
06-04-2008, 10:51 PM
Sorry Guys I really need help with this

Do you accept to surrender to a cross-check of criminal precedents?

Guys what the heck does this means?

I'm doing a application for a job through the company's website and I do not know what this means.

Dell
06-04-2008, 11:02 PM
A precedent is like a principle the court considers when they are interpreting the law.

FloridaRacing
06-04-2008, 11:13 PM
Google - The crucial role that examination of witnesses plays in the determination of the weight of oral evidence in criminal proceedings has traditionally been hampered by excessive application of the hearsay rule and the rule against narrative, both of which to a greater or lesser extent, preclude access by the trier of fact to previous statements of the witness being examined which may shed valuable light on the veracity of his testimony in court. This article defends the law in Singapore permitting more liberal reliance on a witness's previous statements and argues that the liberalisation in the law can be taken further. The relevance of probabilistic reasoning in weight determination is also discussed and the article argues that probabilistic reasoning in weight determination should not be conflated with probabilistic reasoning in the determination of the standard of proof of guilt.

-Interpreters for the deaf.
-Impaneling jury from another county.
-Arraignment.

D1Racer
06-04-2008, 11:27 PM
Sorry Guys I really need help with this

Do you accept to surrender to a cross-check of criminal precedents?

Guys what the heck does this means?

I'm doing a application for a job through the company's website and I do not know what this means.

In BASIC terms they want to see if you have been in trouble with the law and whether you have a criminal record

Joker King
06-05-2008, 12:11 AM
Thanks everyone But d1 really said it in a simple easier way LOL thanks anyways

D1Racer
06-05-2008, 12:15 AM
Thanks everyone But d1 really said it in a simple easier way LOL thanks anyways

No probz bro

yassin
06-05-2008, 03:59 AM
wow a lot of people r quit...

SLRrazor
06-05-2008, 04:00 AM

hahahah, hes not quiting, he just put the title as that to gain attention so he could get an answer to his question.

Cos
06-05-2008, 04:01 AM

I think he just put "I quit!" So people could read and answer his question.

k0tt0nmouth king
06-05-2008, 10:47 AM
Google - The crucial role that examination of witnesses plays in the determination of the weight of oral evidence in criminal proceedings has traditionally been hampered by excessive application of the hearsay rule and the rule against narrative, both of which to a greater or lesser extent, preclude access by the trier of fact to previous statements of the witness being examined which may shed valuable light on the veracity of his testimony in court. This article defends the law in Singapore permitting more liberal reliance on a witness's previous statements and argues that the liberalisation in the law can be taken further. The relevance of probabilistic reasoning in weight determination is also discussed and the article argues that probabilistic reasoning in weight determination should not be conflated with probabilistic reasoning in the determination of the standard of proof of guilt.

-Interpreters for the deaf.
-Impaneling jury from another county.
-Arraignment.

u lost me after first sentence.

MISERY
06-05-2008, 10:48 AM
Bye. Do you need to let us all know?

Dell
06-05-2008, 11:35 AM
Misery please read other posts before showing your stupidity.

I think he just put "I quit!" So people could read and answer his question.

MISERY
06-05-2008, 11:48 AM
Misery please read other posts before showing your stupidity.

There are 500 of these so i thought it was the exact same as all the rest.

:)

Sorry

Dell
06-05-2008, 12:17 PM
Reading before you post helps you ;)

04Cavy
06-05-2008, 03:44 PM
Just Say Yes. unless of course you been a bad grl.

BigBran
06-05-2008, 05:15 PM
u lost me after first sentence.

lol i got lost after the "-" right behind google :|

Venom GT
06-05-2008, 08:59 PM
lol i got lost after the "-" right behind google :|

Lol so did I..