PDA

View Full Version : dude.

crosshimout
10-07-2010, 10:27 PM
#
dude, i was banned for no reason...... using cheating engine software. are you serious right now??? really? i am legit. i have no right to be banned. i run consistant 17.099-17.101 with my yellow RSX. my computer that i use is an hp pavillion dv9000 with 2.5ghz dual core processor with 4 gigs of ram. its a quick little laptop. on top of that i have nitto running in an operating system similar linux with very few programs/processes. i run these programs to enhance the performance of my computer..... cc cleaner and game booster.

cc cleaner is a program that wipes the registry/junk files out of your computer. i do this so nitto wont lag.

game booster shuts off everything that you don't need running such as programs, hosts, all that crap.

i run that program for lag prevention.

this is how i am so consistant with my rsx......

i will even record a video from startup of my computer all the way to the end of my race to show you that i can run consistant 17.099-17.101 so i can be unbanned. it is not fair that this happened to me. right as i was about to buy a membership too. please let me do a video.
and PLEASE reply. im really irritated.

ask anybody if i am legit.

my s/n was crossmeout

P.S. the thing that i can only think of is using those programs, BUT they are not altering the game, they are altering my computer to make it run smoother for nitto. so wtf....
ill do a ss of my programs list, ill show you what i do before i run nitto, ill make a video of me running my car. wtf. why am i banned?
i never heard of cheat engine til today when someone accused me of using it.
so please help.

03cobraclone
10-08-2010, 12:06 AM
Ur sol once banned for ce your banned

crosshimout
10-08-2010, 11:28 AM
well that it some bs because i didn't do NOTHING wrong and i am willing to make a video of me running one of those times

Legend Omar
10-08-2010, 01:07 PM
This Guy Is Legit..im See Him Racing On A Slip Room And He Race Very Good...is Legit But Bro Sorry For Ur Banned Im Banned To For Spamming!!

Ek 9
10-08-2010, 02:57 PM
sesko may have banned u caause hes a lil noob that has no downstairs

he gets buttheart when ppl like you own him

also another thing they ban for anthing this game is **** house.

crosshimout
10-08-2010, 04:39 PM
yeah, its kinda bs when everyone KNOWS im legit. i am a good racer. i win, i lose, i give aways cheap stuff. so wtf.

crosshimout
10-09-2010, 10:34 AM
this is complete ****hole.

are any of those programs on my desktop referred to as cheating/altering the game?

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/2396/proofgg.png

manu005
10-09-2010, 10:44 PM
well that it some bs because i didn't do NOTHING wrong and i am willing to make a video of me running one of those times

Does Nitto Assist ring a bell?

supercivic1991
10-09-2010, 11:39 PM
all bans lately have been on Nitto Assist users. it is 100% detectable just like CE

crosshimout
10-10-2010, 02:46 AM
no, i didn't know about nitta assist til i started reading up on the forums about it.

so all of you mods can seriously blow one.......
i said i'd make a video to show that i run times without altering the game so think what you guys want to think, but i know what i know so if you let me make a video to prove it, thank you, but if you dont then go suck a fatty

im a fukin legit player.

y0 James
10-10-2010, 03:00 AM
legit players dont come crying on forums.

crosshimout
10-10-2010, 03:34 AM
when you get banned for no appearant reason you do.

y0 James
10-10-2010, 03:39 AM
your last account got banned because you used ce, then you made another account and used ce again like an idiot.

these bullsheet lies dont work and never will, crying on forums will not get you unbanned, try email support@nittolegends.com, if they reply they will say no to unban you, or they wont waste their time replying.

OHMYGD
10-10-2010, 04:10 AM
rarar you fukd up by using CE now move on bro