PDA

View Full Version : What is nitto becoming?

fdjizm
11-09-2007, 03:04 AM
well i just cant stay shut anymore... what has become of us as a community? months ago we all got along we talked crap but we raced and we got along way more than we do now... people ran some mean brackets and some mean rt's all you would say is GR nobody ever called you a cheater..

now it seems like a bunch of legit racers are being called cheaters just for running well.. what is happening to us? anybody who own's us is cheating, this cant be the future of nitto.. its sad to see. i go into rooms everytime i see someone run like a 504 rt someone in the room says glitcher or cheater wtf?..

its like if your good at the game in everyone's mind you have to be glitching, it wasnt like this before, people are being investigated for being good at the game, i mean come on people it is a flash game at the end of the day, its not hard to be good at this game everyone that knows me knows i am good at this game h2h or bracket (not as muchb as 9.8.9)..

but everyone knows im legit and will always be legit, but if im in a room with nobody who knows me and i race a quick bracket hit like a 508 rt.. someone in the room calls me a cheater.. like wtf is going on guys? nobody can accept a good racer.. this comes down from the mods and admins.. they cant even accept a good racer anymore..

why make a game where people get good at it, and you call them cheater or investigate them to come up with nothing (like in my case).. but thats my business wont speak about it here... anyway people express your thoughts please. this game is getting ridiculous we are supposed to advance....

p.s: GR

Lopez13
11-09-2007, 03:18 AM
Dude, you couldn't of typed all that so quickly.

LAG TYPER

Lopez. T13D

Lao
11-09-2007, 03:20 AM

yeh i totally agree with u, things have been this way and always will be, simply if u jus think some1 cheats jus dnt race them. if some1 accuses another person cheating and always all over the persons about it and they really dnt u jus ruined their rep. i hate when there are well known ppl out there in the community that say so and so glitches and the other racers in the community believe them because they are well known

fdjizm
11-09-2007, 03:28 AM

LAG TYPER

Lopez. T13D

perfect example :D

yes lao i see good legit racers rep's getting crapped on just because someone SAID cheater is that all it takes now?... damn shame..

Lopez13
11-09-2007, 03:37 AM
lol, Nah i understand 100%.

It is actually one of the main reasons i race h2h now. But i don't complain or whine because whats gonna happen? Your gonna get shot down, flamed, hated upon, so i just found it best to move on. Now i only race h2h, non rev cars, to avoid being called a "lagger" in evos as well.

I dont really mind, cause there will always be people like that (accusers, or actual glitchers) around and no one can stop that, so like you said, all you can do is say GR and move on.

Lopez. T13D

HiGhTiMeS420
11-09-2007, 04:06 AM
yea i am going to agree with you 100% also, because this has happened to me plenty of times and im sick and tired of seeing this happen to our other fellow users, this shouldnt be happening on a game that isnt even real.

Lone Wolf
11-09-2007, 04:50 AM

Is One

Of

The Ones

That You Speak Of >?

12816 (http://www.nittolegends.com/community/showthread.php?t=12816) <---- Click Here

Bubbadoosh
11-09-2007, 04:55 AM
i havent been playing this game really long...But i have noticed ALOT of scammers and it sucks...And i know some legit racers that get called scammers/glitchers and its ridiculous why people do that because they lose...JUST POOR SPORTS

fdjizm
11-09-2007, 04:58 AM
Is One

Of

The Ones

That You Speak Of >?

12816 (http://www.nittolegends.com/community/showthread.php?t=12816) <---- Click Here

i just meant good race by GR lol, but yes i know some peope do glitch.. but EVERY SINGLE person who runs good untill proven otherwise shouldnt be called a cheater... cubita ruined alot for legit racers but we all know there are many legit great racers on here..

uberwagn
11-09-2007, 06:22 AM
couldnt agree any more.

smirz
11-09-2007, 06:24 AM
i just meant good race by GR lol, but yes i know some peope do glitch.. but EVERY SINGLE person who runs good untill proven otherwise shouldnt be called a cheater... cubita ruined alot for legit racers but we all know there are many legit great racers on here..

Amen! Its getting old and anoying if you lost your lost too bad! but dont go around with your hissy fit telling everyone he/she is a glitcher.

Not that im saying your one FD i know your legit. =D

JA Tuner
11-09-2007, 07:36 AM
Yup. this is getting outta hand. I got frustrated and bought a GT and a vette, becuase i was being called a lagger with the evo. Funny thing is, i nvr got an invalid before this morning i got that one. Must've been a server spike. I can't drive the vette or GT tht well yet tho. But no one can accuse me of lagging no more. yay

sp racer
11-09-2007, 10:11 AM
The community has changed because everyone found out that there was in fact a cheating program. How can you find this out and not question someone every once in a while?

If you don't glitch, why do you care about what other people say? Quit crying and just play the game. :rolleyes:

fdjizm
11-09-2007, 10:25 AM
The community has changed because everyone found out that there was in fact a cheating program. How can you find this out and not question someone every once in a while?

If you don't glitch, why do you care about what other people say? Quit crying and just play the game. :rolleyes:

sp and his famous quit crying quote lmao... nobody is crying.. just talking to the people :D... it's just a shame is what it is..

sp racer
11-09-2007, 10:33 AM
Well, quit complaining then. :| Who cares what people say?

str8 scr8pin
11-09-2007, 10:36 AM
sp i'm not trying to start an argument, but for people who get labled a glitcher/cheater just because they are good can't race because people don't want to race a cheater. Once someone like a mod/admin/reporter says something about someone that might be a glitcher their rep goes to crap. no one will trust them once you guys lable them a glitcher/cheater without any real evidence other than them running good rt's and good et's constantly.....we all know its possible so if you lose just suck it up and say gr.

fdjizm
11-09-2007, 10:44 AM
Well, quit complaining then. :| Who cares what people say?

well lots of people want to conversate about it, so its obviously an issue and this is the racer lounge, so we will talk about this issue...and what st8 said its true, good names get crapped on because of this...

aznsnoopy1289
11-09-2007, 11:59 AM

LAG TYPER

Lopez. T13D

LMAO that cracked me up.

ElementalBreaks
11-09-2007, 12:15 PM
couldnt agree any more.

I can agree more, just put a Twinkie in your mouth and write Agreeeeee on it in frosting.

lol.

Seriously though, backing you 100% fd. People are gettin pissed and somethin needs to be done.

Maybe v2 came to early...

JA Tuner
11-09-2007, 12:16 PM
http://www.nittolegends.com/community/showthread.php?t=12843

This thread is a good example of the situation that is now affetcing nitto. I found James comment b4 he closed the thread interesting. "haters" lol.

American Eagle
11-09-2007, 12:34 PM
People cant take a loss now a days :/

str8 scr8pin
11-09-2007, 12:39 PM
i personally would like to know what ichi thinks about everything thats been goin on latly. i wonder if he thinks that these things have been fair or unfair.

sp racer
11-09-2007, 12:49 PM
I hate to tell you, but I don't think the admins care. You got called a glitcher...WHO CARES?! These threads are really starting to get annoying. I have not once seen an admin call someone a glitcher and mods watch a lot more than one race to determine who's cheating.

Back in the day you would ignore people that call you a cheater... I guess no one knows how to do that anymore. Making a big deal of why they called you a glitcher just makes you more suspect. Just chill out with this. Those of us that have been around the game a long time have probably been called a glitcher at one time or another. At the end of the day, all that matters is that you know that you're not.

Yes, it's too bad that innocent people get called out. Why do you waste your time making a big deal of it though? I don't understand. You more than likely aren't going to change the opinions of people that you beat.

fdjizm
11-09-2007, 01:11 PM
because this is the member lounge.. no need to post if you dont like the threads. i dont see you complaining about cupcake and twinkie threads.. let people comment...

omar4u22
11-09-2007, 02:27 PM
I agree with you fdjizm.

I understand mate ;)

•● [O]ma[r] ●•