Team Leader: RaidersFury
Racing Type: H2H/Bracket

About Me:

Name: Kosta
Racing: Camaro SS
Running: 1253 Horsepower @ 7.7s
Style: H2H
Member: YES

About Us: Nismo Muscle is a legit newly formed team looking to expand its ranks and is seeking players that want to have fun in a team racing environment but also like a little competition and enjoy making a few bucks here and there.

We are all about getting together and racing individuals and chatting and laughing away as time passes by but at the same time maintaining a positive view from the community and staying 100% legit and clean, The team is here to support you as a player and watch you grow and hone your skills as a racer, Whether it be in H2H races or in Brackets.

We will also be participating in Team Races ad wont back down to a challenge. Why you ask? Because whats the worst that can happen?We could lose a few points and maybe some replaceable cash but gain irreplaceable skill.

Players of all skill levels and racing styles/setups are welcome to apply and join. No deposit is required and nothing is expected.

Helping You: Nismo Muscle is all about fun as i said, But you'll find that not many people find it fun driving that stock Integra their entire Nitto Racing lives, So in times of financial need the team will be there for you, Giving out loans, and in some occasions handing out money to both those who need it and deserve it.

We will also be offering racing tips and help with car setups and ratio's offered to you by Nitto veterans and well tuned players from within the team. So do not fear.. Nismo Muscle is here for you.

During team races, If money is involved it will be split among the participating racers and other Nismo Muscle team members based on activity both in general gameplay and racing activity and will be handed out accordingly at the end of everymonth.

Reward System: As previously stated, a higher level of activity in both gameplay and racing will net team members a higher profit value but for those casual players, recruiting and general representation on the team in a good manner will also bring rewards in many forms.

Requirements: Own a car! Its that simple

*NO Deposit
*NO Garage Requirement
*NO Home Requirement
*NO Level Requirement
*NO Hidden Catches.

How To Apply: Simply search up the team "Nismo Muscle" and click "Join/Apply" or send me a NIM/Email and get to know me a little better.

** APPLY NOW AND JOIN **

mlpnko8
09-25-2009, 05:04 AM
what if i pretty much suck at h2h but not bad in bracket.
and i only have tc

RaidersFury
09-25-2009, 05:30 AM
Thats fine, Were open to H2H and/or bracket race players.

Even if your not the best, Your more then welcome.

mlpnko8
09-25-2009, 05:53 AM
cool thanks

RaidersFury
09-25-2009, 05:48 PM
Got a few applications lately.

Still looking for and accepting legit and active players who wish to join fun, funding and casual team.

mlpnko8
09-28-2009, 10:01 AM
what happend to the team i cant find it

Goldenchyld
10-07-2009, 10:55 AM
Nice description, I like casual/laid back teams...

Grand Terino
10-07-2009, 05:08 PM
Dude if i wasnt on the fantasy team i would join yours